Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Beginning!

Life sure has a funny way of turning things upside down.  Six months ago I would have never imagined I would be living in a 98 year old house in the middle of the corn fields of Northwestern Indiana.  I remember not too long ago wishing for a more simple way of living.  BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!
So here we are living in a little town in northwestern Indiana with corn fields and wind turbines all around us.  Things here are much different than the fast paced life of Southern California, and it is a welcomed change.  This lifestyle change will afford me the opportunity to home school my two youngest children, but it is a very large undertaking.  I have created this blog as a journal to chronicle my journey in educating my children.  So here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. We homeschooled our three for five years in Southern California. It's difficult, but can be done. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete